Tony Makhlouf D.O.M
Master in oriental medicine from Acupuncture and Massage College from Miami florida
Bachelor in health and science from Acupuncture and Massage College
Bachelor in alternative medicine from Everglade University
Associated member of Nccaom what does it means?
To be member of Nccaom you should pass all the requirement by law. 457.105
– (1) It is unlawful for any person to practice acupuncture in this state unless such person has been licensed by the board, is in a board-approved course of study, or is otherwise exempted by this chapter.
– (2) A person may become licensed to practice acupuncture if the person applies to the department and:
– (a) Is 21 years of age or older, has good moral character, and has the ability to communicate in English, which is demonstrated by having passed the national written examination in English or, if such examination was passed in a foreign language, by also having passed a nationally recognized English proficiency examination.
– (b) Has completed 60 college credits from an accredited postsecondary institution as a prerequisite to enrollment in an authorized 3-year course of study in acupuncture and oriental medicine, and has completed a 3-year course of study in acupuncture and oriental medicine, and effective July 31, 2001, a 4-year course of study in acupuncture and oriental medicine, which meets standards established by the board by rule, which standards include, but are not limited to, successful completion of academic courses in western anatomy, western physiology, western pathology, western biomedical terminology, first aid, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). However, any person who enrolled in an authorized course of study in acupuncture before August 1, 1997, must have completed only a 2-year course of study which meets standards established by the board by rule, which standards must include, but are not limited to, successful completion of academic courses in western anatomy, western physiology, and western pathology.
– (c) Has successfully completed a board-approved national certification process, is actively licensed in a state that has examination requirements that are substantially equivalent to or more stringent than those of this state, or passes an examination administered by the department, which examination tests the applicant’s competency and knowledge of the practice of acupuncture and oriental medicine. At the request of any applicant, oriental nomenclature for the points shall be used in the examination. The examination shall include a practical examination of the knowledge and skills required to practice modern and traditional acupuncture and oriental medicine, covering diagnostic and treatment techniques and procedures.
Chinese Medicine - Beirut - Lebanon covers all aspects of Chinese medicine, acupuncture and herbal medicine. Learn more and take benefit of the ancient healing art.